Toyin Abraham reportedly welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday August 14, with her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi.

Sharing more photos from her bridal shower that had Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Iyabo Ojo and others in attendance, Fathia Balogun wrote, 'we had to keep this under wrap for so long. Congratulations my baby Toyin Abraham . May God continue to sustain your home. Keep winning'.

by Linda Ikeji at 15/08/2019 7:57 AM
88 Shares

• Masquerade pleads for mercy while being flogged by soldier (video)
  • Ogun Masquerade, Danafojura, set on fire at an event (watch video)
  • Lady nabbed after stealing a hotel's plasma TV in Delta
  • Emir of Kano's wives pictured together on first day of Eid
  • 'I lied, I cheated, I took your love for granted' - Icebergslim apologizes to Juliet Ibrahim one year after they broke up
  • Ghanaian Slay Queen reacts to leak of her sex tape (video)
  • Photos: Indian actress strangles her 17-year-old daughter to death then commits suicide
  • DJ Arafat dies in accident, Davido pens down tribute
  • Jesus was invented 400 years ago - Daddy Freeze 'schools' Maraji
  • #BBNaija: ''Why put a good paying job with benefits and a future on the line for a few Instagram likes? ''- Daddy Freeze reacts to MET police alleged plans to sack Khafi
  • First Class graduate who wrote JAMB six times, dies few days after completing his NYSC

• Comments (15)

Disclaimer
    Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof.
    PATSY about 52 minutes ago
    Congratulations my Toyin. I had tears of joy watching your pics. I am so happy for you. Truly, God's time is the best.

Omalicha about 27 minutes ago
    Wow!!! My whole body cannot contain this happiness. Congratulations toyin.
    Kelvin smith about 47 minutes ago
    Congrats

Amjoyful pigin level about 45 minutes ago
    Dis one sweet my belle ooo. I happy for am wella. She do marriage yesterday con born boy again yesterday. Thank you Jesus

TYNII about 41 minutes ago
    I'm so emotional right now ­čśó... You don't know how much this means to me. Congrats to us

Olusweets about 39 minutes ago
    Congratulations Toyin! When God's says "Yes", no one can say "No"! God's time always on point. I key into God's time for me in all areas of my life. Lovely pictures!

K. Baba about 39 minutes ago
    The crews really tried and nobody heard of it. Kudos and congrats to Toyin

Anonymous about 35 minutes ago
    Congratulations Toyin,you are now a Momma ooooo,God bless your new family.Make sure you keep this real,you are one of my favorite actresses and am super proud of you.It shows that God does not forget his own.Kola too is a nice guy,please love and respect him and leave the rest to God,because this is your last busstop by his Grace.Rule your World yourself and enjoy your new Life,I will be praying for you as a Big Mummy.

Ajayi Fehintola about 33 minutes ago
    Congratulations Toyin Abraham.God will bless your home and keep your baby in Jesus name.

Emmanuel Kachi about 33 minutes ago
    Am happy for her. Congratulations sweetheart. #kachi

BEE about 32 minutes ago
    Congratulations to Toyin. Am so happy for her. God keep her home. Welcome to the world great Leo Boy.

nike about 31 minutes ago
    I am so excited for Toyin. Latest mama in town.

JAMES INIOBONG about 30 minutes ago